Ensuring the Future of Catholic Radio
For nearly 30 years, Mater Dei Radio (Catholic Broadcasting Northwest Inc. — CBNI) has been broadcasting a Gospel message of hope and truth throughout the region. Countless Lives have been transformed by the powerful message of God’s love delivered through this inspiring Catholic Radio ministry.
To ensure that our beautiful Catholic faith stays alive and relevant in today’s media, please consider including Mater Dei Radio in your estate planning.
Some common ways to make a lasting gift to Catholic Radio (KBVM – KMME) include:
- Name CBNI as a specific dollar or percentage beneficiary of your will.
- Life Insurance
- Include CBNI as a beneficiary or owner of a new or existing policy. This can be as simple as filling out a change of beneficiary form with your life insurance agent. Life insurance gifts pass outside of your estate and are not subject to the costs and time delays of probate process.
- Retirement Plan
- 100% of retirement plan gifts pass tax-free to CBNI. Such gifts reduce your taxable estate.
- There are ways to create life income trusts that have significant tax advantages to you.
- Gifts of Appreciated Securities
- By giving appreciated stock held longer than one year, you can deduct the full value on current year taxes and avoid paying capital gains.
Consult your attorney or tax advisor for more information.
Our legal name is: Catholic Broadcasting Northwest, Inc.
P.O. Box 5888
Portland, Oregon 97228-5888
Sample Bequest wording:
I give, devise and bequeath to Catholic Broadcasting Northwest, Inc., Portland, Oregon the amount of $_________________ to be used for its charitable purposes.
I give, devise and bequeath to Catholic Broadcasting Northwest, Inc., Portland, Oregon ____ % of my estate to be used for its charitable purposes.
More information by calling 503-285-5200 or toll free 888-823-5286