Why Mater Dei Radio?
It’s not just a job; it’s a vocation! Is the Lord calling you to do something different with your life? If you feel drawn to use your talents in leading souls to Jesus through the Blessed Virgin Mary, you might be a good fit for our dynamic team at Mater Dei Radio. We’re America’s oldest lay-owned Catholic radio station, with more than thirty years of broadcasting the Good News of Jesus Christ and His Church to the Pacific Northwest.
We are passionate about the New Evangelization! If you are too, let’s start the conversation. Check out our current job openings and if you are a good match, please send a letter of interest indicating why you want to work for a Catholic media organization and a resume highlighting your relevant work experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Our Current Openings:
- Production / Media Intern (for experience and possibly college credit)
What Mater Dei Radio Offers You:
- Competitive pay, based upon experience and performance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance package for you and your family
- SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plan, with company match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays to enjoy the fruits of your labor
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Opportunities for spiritual growth and development
- An unparalleled Pacific Northwest lifestyle
Mater Dei Radio is a 501(c)3 Rosary apostolate that proclaims the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Operating under our parent organization Catholic Broadcasting Northwest, we envision a region where there is a vibrant, expanding audience with a personal connection to Jesus Christ through Catholic media. Mater Dei Radio is an Equal Opportunity Employer.