Join Archbishop Alexander Sample and host Dina Marie Hale as they reflect upon the issues surrounding the recent Supreme Court ruling in Dobbs vs Jackson, reversing the Roe vs Wade decision of 1973.
Archbishop Sample addresses the role of the Church and God’s people in caring for the needs of women, their unborn children and all human life, especially the most vulnerable. He shares that this significant ruling in the nation is a new beginning of a new battle in the defense of human life, focused now in each state.
- Subscribe to the Voice of the Shepherd on your favorite podcast platform.
- Learn more about the Archdiocese of Portland.
- Find this show on the free Hail Mary Media App, along with a radio live-stream, prayers, news, and more.
- Look through past episodes or support this podcast.
- The Voice of the Shepherd is produced by Mater Dei Radio in collaboration with the Archdiocese of Portland.