Looking to dive into a great book this summer? Miriam Marston, host of Blazing the Trail, has a few suggestions to add to your list.
Here’s the quick overview, but listen to the full episode to hear further details, how to find audio books on Formed.com, and reflect on why Ordinary Time is so important!
- A Memory for Wonders – Autobiography of Mother Veronica Namoyo, raised in the Moroccan frontier by her communist French parents.
- The Lord of the Rings Trilogy – Classic fantasy epic by Catholic author J.R.R. Tolkien.
- The Chronicles of Narnia – Fantasy series by C.S. Lewis.
- Father Brown Series – A mystery series by G.K. Chesterton.
- Lord of the World – A dystopian science fiction novel by Msgr. Robert Hugh Benson.
- A Song for Nagasaki – The story of an atomic bomb survivor, scientist, and Catholic convert Takashi Nagai.
- Rescued – A book on the power of the Gospel by Fr. John Ricardo.
- The Great Divorce – A reflection on the idea of heaven and hell by C.S. Lewis.